AOL Mail is the best email service and it comes with a unique feature that improves user experience. AOL email users often have to face trouble logging into their mail account because they Forgot AOL Mail Password
that's why they need support to get AOL mail password back up.
Procedure to Recover Forgot AOL Mail Password:-
AOL and other websites have stepped away from the recovery of passwords. It provides an alternative to reset passwords as a safer and more secure method. To do this, AOL developed simple procedures. Occasionally, they're modified but generally include similar measures.
• First, go to the AOL Mail Sign-in page
• Now enter your AOL username
• Then select Sign-in and choose I forgot my password
• Enter your username and choose Next
• Enter the Account phone number you entered when you built your account.
• Pick Next and AOL will need to enter verification code to verify your identity. Pick either Yes, write me a verification code or call me with a verification code
• Note the verification code you got in the text message or cell phone
• Enter the verification code and then choose Verify
• Enter your new password
• Choose Save and login to your AOL Mail account using your New Password
• The user will first type http:/www.aol.com into the web browser.
• Next, click the button to log in/join that will reveal the upper right-hand corner.
• AOL's login page opens.
• In the field enter your email address or username for AOL.
• Now press the "Next" button.
• Type in the password field if you remember the password and press the "Sign in" button.
• Since you've forgotten your AOL mail account password, press the "I forgot my password" option that will appear just after the "sign-in" button.
• As soon as you click on the "I forgot my password" button, the AOL email password recovery page will be redirected.
• You'll be asked "Have you got access to this phone? "Ask and display a digit of your mobile phone number that you entered when you created your AOL mail account and also display a message."We will give you a verification code to verify that you are the owner of this phone.
• If you have a phone number, users must click on the button "yes", write me a verification code.
• On this number, it will give you verification code. Users must enter the code in the checkbox and press the "Verify" button.
• To log in to your AOL, click the "Continue" button and select the "Create a New Password" option.
• As soon as you click on the "Create a new password" button, the page will redirect to reset a new password for AOL mails.
• Twice type in the new password.
• Finally, the AOL mail account password will successfully reset.
• If the number is not yours, then click on the button "I have no access to this number." To get the AOL email account password back you need to contact the AOL customer support team.
In case of not working the above-mentioned methods you can directly contact the AOL Customer Support Number +1-888-857-5157, and take the proper solutions to your issue on call or chat with the AOL Expert. AOL Customer Support i.e. technicians who are available 24*7 to provide the most effective and legitimate solution.
For Details: http://www.emailscustomercare.com/forgot-aol-password/