AOL Verizon error code 0XX800ccc92 may appear while using the email service and may prevent you from processing your email. so you need to follow these steps to remove the issue:
Uninstall the app:
• Go to the start menu and then control panel.
• There you will find the app and choose the uninstall option to uninstall the program.
Install windows updates:
• Press the button windows+R and search windows update there.
• Next, you can check for the updates and easily install available apps.
Run system scanner tool:
• Type CMD in the search box form windows starts button.
• Run CMD as an administrator and restart your system.
You can call at AOL Verizon Customer Care Number
for further support as well.
Read More: Support For AOL Verizon
| AOL Verizon Customer Service Phone Number