Solutions to troubleshoot Verizon Email error code 0X800ccc92
The most efficient ways in which the users can solve the error code 0X800ccc92 is as stated below:
Step 1: Uninstall the app installed.
· The users would have to click on ‘Start’ and then choose the control panel.
· Under the control panel, you would have to select the ‘Uninstall a program’ option.
· Then you would have to the right click on the program you wish to uninstall.
· Finally, you would have to press the ‘Uninstall’ option.
Step 2: Install Windows Updates
· The user would have to click on the ‘Start’ icon.
· Then after that, the user would have to press Windows+R to access the run search box.
· Then the user would have to search ‘Windows Update.’
· Further Click on ‘Check for updates’ option.
· Finally, you would complete the procedure of update.
Step 3: Run System File Scanner Tool
· The users would have to follow the same steps and access the start menu.
· Then they would have to open the ‘Run’ dialogue box by pressing the shortcut key Windows + R.
· Now under the search dialogue box, enter the command ‘CMD.’
· Further, you would have to right-click ‘CMD’ and then choose to run as administrator.
· Inside the command prompt, you would have to copy and paste the following command: SFC/scan now.
· Then click on the Enter key and continue with the process.
· The user would then have to restart the system to apply all the changes that they have made.