When you get a new printer, you must remember to follow the correct installation and steps; otherwise, you will encounter errors while attempting to complete your printing tasks. You can follow the steps given below to connect your HP Printer to the PC:
• Step 1: Click the Windows icon and go to the Start Menu
• Step 2: Go to your Windows settings and click the option labeled ‘Devices.’
• Step 3: Select ‘Printers & Scanners’ and click ‘Add Printer or Scanner.’
• Step 4: Wait till the name of your HP Printer come up on the screen.
• Step 5: Click the name and complete on-screen steps to finish connecting the printer.
If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above, you can call the HP printer customer service
and ask for additional technical assistance.