Plenty of fish (POF) has been one of the most famous dating sites so far, currently, it is the community of 10 million registered users. Basically, there are two ways by which you can get rid of your Plenty of account ie, hiding your account profile and permanently delete POF account. So before moving towards the exact methods of the above two mentioned ways, let’s have a look how these methods are different from each and what are the different consequences of each.
First you want to use your POF login to sign in to Plenty Of Fish. Once you do that, you will find a link at the top of the dating website in the right hand corner labeled help, click it.
The most famous internet dating site in America is plenty of fish, often shortened to "POF." It should give someone for everyone who signs up with 40 million employees.
Many people have found their perfect match and so grateful is the website. If you have found your perfect match or are too annoyed with all these dating things and want to delete POF account permanently, we're here to help.
Before thinking about delete POF account, you must understand that there is a distinction between deactivating POF account continuously and deleting it. Consider this once; it may help you deactivate your POF account temporarily.
STEPS OF THE FISH PLENTY ACCOUNT
1. On any browser you prefer, browse the Plenty Of Fish Home Page.
2. Enter the email/username and enter the password related to the account. Then click Mail Check.
3. Click on the Help tab at the top right of the page just before the "Logout" option.
4. Under "How do I delete POF account," click "Delete account" heading from various choices.
5. You will now go to your account's deletion page. To deactivate POF Account, just click on this direct link, you can go directly to this page. You only need to enter your username and password if you press this connection without logging in, then you will reach the deletion page of your account.
6. You are now asked to enter various information such as your username, password, reasons to leave your POF account, how many dates you have been working on, and whether or not you will suggest POF to others.
7. Besides this section, you will also be advised that if you Delete Plenty of Fish Account
, you will not be able to continually use any data related to your profile.
8. After inserting all the data, click the "Quit / Give Up / Delete Account" tab.
9. So now you've found an optimal match for yourself or you've done internet dating things or you've always dated the wrong one and finished the single one! Or you may be unhappy with the results of your abundant fish account.
10. There may be a reason why on Plenty Of Fish you no longer want your profile and you want to know how to Delete POF Account