Hello, I would like to showcase our awesome in-site instant messaging system. Kraftwurx promotes community driven 3d printing. We want you guys/gals to share everything you know with each other. We believe education and sharing is the best way to grow and advance as a 3d printing community. Imagine Kraftwurx not just as your 3d printing service provider, but also as your 3d printing classroom where you can chat, bounce ideas off one another and learn away. We have created a number of features on Kraftwurx.com to support a fun, and talkative environment. One of these is our in-site chat or instant messenger. In order to take advantage of the chat system, simply visit the profile page of another member you'd like to chat with and send them a friend request. Once they approve the friend request you will see them available in the chat bar at the lower right hand of all Kraftwurx.com screens. Here you can click on their name and pull up a chat window. The chat window has a number of cool features to enhance your chat experience and facilitate the creative process, including t he following:
Kraftwurx.com in-site chat system features:
1. Screen sharing: Show your work to friends, get assistance with in-site tools and features from the Kraftwurx staff via screen share.
2. File transfer: Working on a Co-Create project? Transfer mesh files, images and documents quickly and conveniently live with your friend.
3. Document collaboration: Edit, make annotation, and share a document live with your friends.
4. Hand written messages/sketches: A picture is worth a thousand words. Quickly and easily express a concept to a friend via sketch tool.
5. Friendly Gaming: Enter a match of wits to kill time, or show your friend who's boss. (Hey this isn't work after all this is Kraftwurx)