Thank you for your response, although I wouldn't mind a little more detail...
Let's say it's a plastic print, that costs $40 (our 'Store cost' to our customer, which includes our percentage/margin):
- Where is the demand cutoff point, the point at which you will then push it onto Bridge Manufacturing?
- What time gap is introduced between the '3D print' to when it gets sent to the 'traditional print'? I'm concerned with delivery delays here.
- As the cost for production goes down: What happens to our 'Store cost'? Will this be linked in to the Bridge Manufacturing process and go down accordingly (and still maintain our percentage/margin)?
- When it gets sent to the 'traditional printer': Will the items be dispatched from there to our customers or will they be sent in bulk to Kraftwurx for re-distribution? Concerned here with delays and packaging.
- Would the process be viewable on our account? In case customers require updates to their delivery schedule, or will they be notified of this? Without them necessarily being informed that it's due to a change in the process!
I understand that these would vary according to the materials and processes but an 'average' timescale would help.