You can sync your SBCGlobal Email account with the Gmail account by following the steps mentioned below:
• You need to login to your Gmail account by entering the correct credentials and then click on the Settings option.
• Now you have to enable the IMAP settings that are found under the Forwarding IMAP/POP section.
• Here, you have to enter your Outlook email address and password.
• Now you must type the settings for the incoming mail and outgoing mail server.
• Follow the on-screen instructions for completing the syncing process.
You can even reach out to experts by calling SBCGlobal Support Number available 24*7 round the clock to help you fix the problem. This number will stay available at all hours for SBCGlobal email users without any time and location constraints.
Read More: - How to Sync SBCGlobal Email Account to Gmail Account
| Fix Can't Sign-in Error in SBCGlobal Email